Stories, comments, observations and opinions by a Texan who is happily retired in Sonoma, California. Once a Texan....always a Texan.

Saturday, September 24, 2016

Featured Author in Santa Rosa


Meta Strauss will be a featured author, reading from Saving El Chico. Here is the flyer that will give details of the event.

http://redwoodwriters.org/wp-content/uploads/Open-Mic-September-Flier-Gaia.pdf

I'm preparing for a trip to Texas as I continue to write the sequel....Thriving in El Chico. 

Visiting the Austin, San Antonio area is always great fun. When I go to Gruene Hall in New Braunsfels my Texas soul feels complete.  The Lone Star Beer and folks two-stepping across the worn wooden floor to live country-western music is Texas at its best. I always imagine the stories this building could tell - the oldest dance hall in the state.

No comments: